We believe and assert that:
1. There is one true God, the only God that exists, the God of Abraham, Jacob and the sons of Israel, who reveals himself to the world as The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
2. Jesus of Nazareth is the prophesied Jewish Messiah, the Son of God and the one and only Saviour of humanity (Mark 14:62; John 1:29-34; Acts 4:12).
3. Jesus was crucified and was resurrected bodily on the third day after his execution. He was seen alive by his apostles, including his brother James, Mary Magdalene and over 500 unnamed men. He was seen lastly by the apostle Paul (1 Cor 15:1-8).
4. The Bible is the divinely inspired history of redemption and is sufficient for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. It is also the primary constitutional authority for the church’s faith and life (2 Timothy 3: 14-17, John 5:39; 2 Peter 1:16-21).
5. Rebirth and entry into the Kingdom of God is by repentance and baptism for the forgiveness of sins and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2: 36-41; John 3:3-5; 1 Peter 3: 20-21; Romans 6: 3-7).
6. The church is the body of Christ and the vessel of his continuing mission to the world to reconcile men to God. Each Christian is a member of this body and a part of the mission (1 Cor 12:12; Ephesians 3:20-21).
7. The life of the church is to be characterised by the fruits of the Holy Spirit, by each member’s individual devotion to Jesus Christ and by the Christians’ corporate responsibility to one another (Galatians 5:16-25; Ephesians 4:1-3?).
8. Jesus will return in the future to bring the entire world into judgment, at which time there will be a final resurrection where all humanity will face God. The Kingdom of God will at this time be finally actualised and the people of God reconciled to God forever (John 12:44-50; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 21-22).